UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forrest's gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrasy

Forrest's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Forrest's gm app   Forrest's gm app EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 4:29 am

First name:Forrest
Middle name:Edward
Last name:Pulka-Bailey
Nick-names:Little dude,Gumpy,Tree stump and more

Location/Timezone: I live in Canada Nb

Time spent online:Applying for: I usually go on maple form when i get home from school form when i go to bed, I would like to be a coder or a in game GM.

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): [What is your ign?] Forrest

Reason to join the team: [Why should we choose you? What does being the job you are applying for mean to you?] I want to be a gm so i can help with the server, people and other GM's, you should choose me because i am very helpful and will listen to anyone.

Experience(s): [How experienced are you? What do you know how to do? If you were a GM on another server, please tell name and show some proof]. I have been a gm for about 1-2 months i don't have much experience but i know codes and know alot of stuff. Umm idk what u mean by proof like a screen shot??? msg me on email

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): [Where the team could contact you if you are likely accepted]. Forrest_777@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): [Stuff you like to do, do daily, blah]. I like to play maple i love to watch anime and also luv math lulz

Last words:[Stuff you would like to say that wasn't or couldn't be mentioned above]. Umm i hope u accept me as i gm and if not w.e il still have a great server to play on ^_^
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

Forrest's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forrest's gm app   Forrest's gm app EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:37 am

Good Luck O-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

Forrest's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: