UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NightThug's Gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightThug

NightThug's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: NightThug's Gm app   NightThug's Gm app EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 9:51 pm

Sex:male

Timezone (in relation to GMT)/Country: EST Canada

How would you rate your English (1-10): 9-10

Other Languages: only English

What do you think are important qualities of a GM: what i think a important quality of a gm is not only banning hackers but also to make this server as better as it could be, Putting up events so that the people in hitsums enjoy this server. I would not only solve problems in the servers but also make it useful so that no one lags , Answer any appropriate questions, and also provide good service to the people so that they don't think we don't care about them.

Have you had previous GM experience on an MapleStory Servers:No I don't have any experience but i will be able to learn really fast if i get this position and I know I will be a good GM for this server.

How much time can you commit to the Server during the week: I can play for a long time prob like 5pm to 11pm

How much time a day on vacations/weekends:on weekends I am on a lot more then weekdays, I would be on random times because of work and chilling with friends but more then weekdays.

How would you describe yourself:I would say I am nice depends on the time, I am a fun person to be with most of the times, I am strict about the rules and a funny person, I get along with anyone not shy about anything, If I have something to say I will say it straight up.

How long have you been playing Private Servers Or Global MapleStory:I have been playing private servers for like 2-3months, and I have been play global since beta started so I know pretty much everything about maple.

What ever I said here is the truth I am not trying to impress anyone with my application so that my gm app gets accepted. WEELLLL BEST OF LUCK TO ME cheers
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

NightThug's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightThug's Gm app   NightThug's Gm app EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:36 am

Good luck there ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe
NightThug

NightThug's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightThug's Gm app   NightThug's Gm app EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 9:32 pm

tnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NightThug's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightThug's Gm app   NightThug's Gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

NightThug's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: