UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 12:56 am

Name: Ryan Fields, Don't really have any nicknames, just call me Ryan Smile

Location/Timezone: I live in Cali, Pacific Time zone. GMT +8

Time spent online:Applying for:I have a lot of Time, about 4 Pm - 10:00 Pm on weekdays, then the Whole day on Weekends.

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): Ryan is my Ign.

Reason to join the team: I like helping other people and assisting them, and it seems that when i'm on in the morning no other Gm is on. I see a lot of people asking for help in the morning and i try to help them but they are picky and ask for a GM most of the time... I think I'll be able to make this game funner for the players, and anyone that is around me.

Experience(s): Don't have much, but i was a Gm once before for my cousin, was a gm for like 3 days then he shut the server down, I was a gm on my own server So i know most of the commands, but it didnt last long because my computer got a virus and i had to reload everything and I didnt want to take the time to redo the server. ( It wasnt a online server it was just me playing )

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): I can be Contacted at Ryan95446@yahoo.com, i got yahoo messanger. I got Myspace, my URL is Myspace.com/KinkySexToys. Dont ask about the Url, my cousin made it for me lol.

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to play the xbox 360 online, I Fly Rc airplanes here and there, And i like playing on the Server.

Last words: I would like to say hi to everyone and I wish them luck on becoming a GM, And im still wondering when im going to get the dick in the box. ( inside joke between me and Drew )
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:38 am

omg red *glares* sorry but i think Jody or some one should read it...
*cant read Red Letters T-T*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:09 pm

i changed it to white :X
kk -reads-
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:10 pm

Quote :
kinkysextoys
O_o
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 3:50 am

Complete wrote:
Quote :
kinkysextoys
O_o

Rofl, Told you my cousin made it for me....

So what did you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)   Ryan's App  IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan's App IGN : Ryan~ XAT Name: Ryan :)
Page 1 of 1