UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM APP Bowslayer (chris)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aquabio

GM APP Bowslayer (chris) Empty
PostSubject: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 10:19 pm

Hello Drew, My name is Christopher last name Montevirgen. i prefer being called chris cause its much easier. i am 15 years old early june. i live in markham toronto gmt. i was a gm for my own server then no one would donate so i crashed it it was called shintai ms a hamachi server i was not leader gm at first until my friend gave me position cause he ws moving to bc. i was also in another server a gm/s helper, i would help anyone with qusetions and things i advertized and got almost 60 to join Very Happy . i have only been a gm for about 3 days before the server crashed Sad and i would like the chance again. i have not been playing ms for about 3 years now but i know all the maps or almost all, i was addicted to ps's then i was banned and i thought i could not join another one until i found urban ms. the server i played in was called finalstory really sucked compared to this until i was banned for unbanning a hacker that i was trying to permenantly ban which i will never do again unless someone tells me to. in the game my ign was bowslayer and in this one it is again bowslayer.

My email is letstalkfunny@hotmail.com or
christopher55montevirgen@hotmail.com

i like to do anything that is fun and exciting and new. i help others when needed.
if u did want to know i am half filipino and half italian
and in my ps it was only me and my friends from other schools.
i try to play every day from 3:10 to 5:00 and on week end i play for 5 hours if not on at cousins house.
btw final story was like wiped so then i quit

thank you very much if you do understand
hope i get to be one Razz
bye Razz
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 11:41 pm

I mean NO offense what so ever but is there not a layout?
Back to top Go down
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 2:53 am

there is a layout
it can also act as a test to see whether or not instructions are followed. :X
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 3:08 pm

Crying or Very sad i hate when i point out that sum1 else messed up =/
Back to top Go down
aquabio

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:19 pm

k well thanks anyways guys
Back to top Go down
aquabio

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:19 pm

i guess it can still be fun i guess even though im not a gm Razz
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:23 pm

ur not not a gm yet, u just probably wont be (still no offense)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:53 pm

lmao did you read his app? you think someone like this can be a gm lmao dream on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM APP Bowslayer (chris)   GM APP Bowslayer (chris) Empty

Back to top Go down

GM APP Bowslayer (chris)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: