UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ecko's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EckoLing

EckoLing

Ecko's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Ecko's GM app   Ecko's GM app EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 12:23 am

Name: LOL forgot this part, Luc and nicknames would be like Ecko or Zaza(dont ask, its a long story)

Location/Timezone: Canada Quebec and my timezone is (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online:Applying for: I spend about 3 hours on per night but in these 2 weeks ile be on more often, im applying for in game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): EckoLing

Reason to join the team: Ide be a good GM because im friendly and i love to joke around, i know my way around maple kinda well, im open to helping people, i dont make drama, it'd mean alot to me because i kinda spend all the time im on my computer on Urban ad it'd be cool to actually do something useful for the server from my part since i cant donate yet

Experience(s): I was a GM in a friends servre, there wasent anyone else so i dont have the people + GM relationship experiance but i know myself around the commands pretty well

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Hotmail = blaster_luc@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Mostly hang out with my friends, go shopping for new clothes, fooling around at skool

Last words: I might not be the best but ile try my best if im chosen, and i plan my revenge on Drew in another Halo game >:3 and im going to be more active on the forum when i can.
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

Ecko's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecko's GM app   Ecko's GM app EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 2:43 pm

Almost flawless (I looked hard) the only thing that is bad about it that I found is that you lack a bit of experiance?

Quote :
I might not be the best

note: I mean NO offence in this post and If i do offend you then I am sorry, just giving some feedback =D. (w/o it you cant improve!!)
Back to top Go down
EckoLing

EckoLing

Ecko's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecko's GM app   Ecko's GM app EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 1:08 am

lol no prob folded, feedback is always good, anyways u get experiance by doing plus ile probly learn from the best if im in :3
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

Ecko's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecko's GM app   Ecko's GM app EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 3:07 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ecko's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecko's GM app   Ecko's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Ecko's GM app