UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TwilightHero's GM App :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volty305

volty305

TwilightHero's GM App :D Empty
PostSubject: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 2:00 pm

Name: Vichhai Pham its pronounced (vee-chai), people usually call me V since my name looks pretty complicated to pronounce.

Location/Timezone: i live in Philadelphia, PA (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online:Applying for: Usually on ALOT. I want to become a GM or at least gm assistant Very Happy

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): TwilightHero,Flawless,LuminaryHero,TetheredHero,VileSinx3,xFlashPoint and i think there's more i left out... o.o;

Reason to join the team: Because...I'm spesho? Very Happy j/k uhm...let's see...where should I start....? I've been playing UrbanMS for quite a while now and I've been paying close attention to certain "traits" of this server such as...the community, which i think is unique but great :] and i don't say that much about any server. I ALWAYS follow teh rules so dont worry about me breaking any of them, and I've always been looking for that certain server for me to become a big part of and i think I've found it. Smile

What you think being a GM is about: Well...personally I think that becoming a GM would be a huge responsbility and I think that it helps balances the server by keeping hackers and people who abuse bugs/glitches out of UrbanMS. Very Happy

Experience(s): Well...I wouldn't say I was experienced because I'm an honest person. :]

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Email: CrzyUrbanNinjaXD@yahoo.com Aim: CrzyUrbanNinjaXD, ShinigamiBakaXD MSN: i dont have one =O

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): When I have the chance i always go onto UrbanMS :] but, unfortunatly my older brother is home alot. =O Then again...he gets kicked out this July...well as i was saying...I might be online during somedays and might not be online the other days for several reasons...

1. Older brother <- hope he dies soon Very Happy
2. I have finals at skewl >.>
3. I got a job <- i get $70 per day Very Happy (cant donate cuz my cheap dad won't let me use his card ><;;
4. I'm usually hanging out with my friends and stuff after skewl

im a laidback type of person, im not the type thats constantly serious, i joke around alot (so dont take anything personal if i say something to u).
I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE! Very Happy and i never hesitate in doing so Razz
I love my video games and would never ever give them away or sell them Very Happy and i love pocky and pie...but i like pocky more! Very Happy
TwilightHero's GM App :D Pocky_Wallpaper_by_Pocky_Love_Club

Hobbies:playing halo (something happened to my live card) =O i love playing rockband and guitar hero, COD5 kicks ass! SBB ish ftw Very Happy

Last words: If im not accepted i can understand why i wasn't and i wont blame you guys because i do have a tendency of having of slacking, having outbursts, and doing some stuff i shouldn't o.o''
And for those of you wondering how I look like, well just watch DeathNote the movie. I look like "L" but i have brown hair and i think im slightly shorter than him :O

i hate taking pics btw. so dont ask for one

Smile 4 Meh~! Razz

Last edited by volty305 on March 22nd 2009, 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 12:45 am

mhmmmm pocky
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 1:38 am

people usually call me V since my name looks pretty complicated to pronounce.
Oh geez. More confusion.

One thing to ask...how the heck do you get $70 per day at 13 years old!?!??
Back to top Go down
http://www.southperry.net
volty305

volty305

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 4:36 am

Azula wrote:
people usually call me V since my name looks pretty complicated to pronounce.
Oh geez. More confusion.

One thing to ask...how the heck do you get $70 per day at 13 years old!?!??

lawl...making sculptures isnt as easy as it seems
Back to top Go down
volty305

volty305

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 5:31 pm

Complete wrote:
mhmmmm pocky

everybody loves pocky! lol!
Back to top Go down
quadrelatera

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 8:00 pm

wtf is pocky? am i the only fucking american here? u guys r GAY ASIANS!
Back to top Go down
volty305

volty305

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 12:47 am

quadrelatera wrote:
wtf is pocky? am i the only fucking american here? u guys r GAY ASIANS!

u dont have to be asian to like pocky >.>

and just because we like pocky doesnt mean were ghey...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwilightHero's GM App :D   TwilightHero's GM App :D Empty

Back to top Go down

TwilightHero's GM App :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: