UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
quadrelatera

PostSubject: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 11:57 am

This server has a lot of issues with me getting into my char. sometimes i can't even log on, like it'll say that i'm already logged in, but i'm not. and when i try the log in fix, it just says i'm already out. Now to the next issue. if i even get my username in, when i pick my character it rather justs freezes or does nothing... a little stupid if you ask me. How can i fix this? is it just cause of lag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 12:04 am

/CARE
Back to top Go down
Simba1337

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyApril 7th 2009, 5:48 pm

quadrelatera wrote:
This server has a lot of issues with me getting into my char. sometimes i can't even log on, like it'll say that i'm already logged in, but i'm not. and when i try the log in fix, it just says i'm already out. Now to the next issue. if i even get my username in, when i pick my character it rather justs freezes or does nothing... a little stupid if you ask me. How can i fix this? is it just cause of lag?

I don't know correctly but try to re-install the client.
50% it's maybe the server lagg.But i'm not sure.because on CombatMS it was cause lagg.I wasn't able there to click on a NPC i was waiting to open NPC chat 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyApril 8th 2009, 9:52 pm

That is..

1. Account Fault <== most likley. If so make a new character
2. Server Lag
3. Other
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyApril 8th 2009, 10:12 pm

Many P. Servers have this issue, so it isn't just this one. It can't really be helped.
Back to top Go down
http://abandonedbysanity.forumotion.net/index.htm
joohau

PostSubject: omg same i cant log in   Log in glitches/errors EmptyApril 9th 2009, 6:30 am

omg can some1 help me i cant log in..... i tried using login fix but it says im already logged out............................... and when i try make a new character it freezes OMG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cter it freezes OMG HELPP!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors EmptyApril 9th 2009, 7:39 am

joohau wrote:
omg can some1 help me i cant log in..... i tried using login fix but it says im already logged out............................... and when i try make a new character it freezes OMG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cter it freezes OMG HELPP!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server's down. Relax.
Back to top Go down
http://abandonedbysanity.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log in glitches/errors   Log in glitches/errors Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: General :: Help Center :: Technical Support-
Jump to: