UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cubsrock21 GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cubsrock21

Cubsrock21 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Cubsrock21 GM App   Cubsrock21 GM App EmptyMarch 24th 2009, 9:04 pm

HI Just saying im new to this maple but i heard quite a bit about it. Maybe im good at being a gm and maybe no thats if u decide. Not mine decision.Here we go(Getting my fingers warm to type a bit).

Name: Jesse Palasz but u can call me Jess or Jesse even jessizle ( last name is wierd cuz im Polish so yea

Age: Im 16 about to b 17 in about umm lets c around 2 months? in a half

Time Zone: GMT-06:00 Central ( Chicago Illinois) Windy City man!!

How long i have been playing maple: HMMM i have to say ive been playing maplestory global since beta that was before the real version i was lvl 80 on beta. About idk more then 1 month in beta( all of the excitement when u found a panlid i was like so happy when i found my first one ohhh old times old times). And private server for over a year no more im pretty sure 2 years idk i forgot when.

Experience on GM?: Well let's c my experiences are ive been a gm for about 1 month then server shut down. I know lots of commands on ver 62 i wish i can name them all but i cant right now youd b probly bored of readin them. My bro let me be a gm on his server for a short time. Then he quit i took over his server then i shut down cuz java messed up. i learned alot of stuff from my bro. If ur reading this far ur probly not cuz ur bored of reading all of them hope ur not.

Why Would i pick you in my staff?: Because i really like helping out other servers and i can make this server fun and maybe players can tell thier friends or family to join. Best of all ill vote 2 times a day i got 2 computers

What you will do for the server?: Some stuff i will do for the server is i can get rid of all of the hackers. And i promise on not screwing anything up like giving items away im not or giving events that im not sopose to, i will ask the admin if its ok if yes ill do it no i will stop. Also i will find the solution to problems that people have if i cant find the problem then i will keep trying or maybe tell admin.

More Stuff To Tell: I have 1 thing to say if u need a forum gm im very very good at forums. Ive been a forum gm for a couple times. If u wanna contact me just message me at Cubsrock21@gmail.com and ill answer ur questions. Also ill be checking this if i dont get selected or i will every 2 hours or so and my email. So ill b active. Almost forgot i got school from 8:00 morning to 3:40. BUT NOT THIS WEEK SPRING BREAK!!!!!!
Thank you and hope u enjoyed reading my gm app.

This might not b how im sopose to write my gm app but this is how i write it sorry
Back to top Go down

Cubsrock21 GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: