UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kabiichan's GM app...rofl?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kabiichan

Kabiichan's GM app...rofl? Empty
PostSubject: Kabiichan's GM app...rofl?   Kabiichan's GM app...rofl? EmptyMarch 25th 2009, 2:26 pm

Name: Laura Chung, call me Seph, iKitty, Laura, or Haruhi

Age: 14, I turn 15 this year :3 my birthday's on April 22 :3

Location/Timezone: Hong Kong aka GMT + 8

Time spent online:Applying for: probably in-game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): xAngelica

Reason to join the team: I find that there are frequent times where there are no GMs around when I'm on, so I'd like to cover those times to minimize cheating. Of course I'd bring (some) events and I'm planning on Custom Content too!

Experience(s): been GM on PowderMS, a hamachi server that is long gone. Been there for probably three months. I know quite a bit about maplestory.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): lauraskirby@hotmail.com <- I'm there.

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Go on maple, duh! XD I also like to edit Maplestory's graphics (.wz's) and I'm working on custom content (map.wz, sound.wz, tooltip.wz, character .wz edits) I also like to cook a bit :3 (sssh don't tell anyone I can play the piano)

Last words: I realize already that there are enough GMs as is. However the problem is that some are inactive or that when the GMs come on there are multiple online. I am fully aware as I write this application the chances of me getting through are low, although my lot of experience should help. I know just about every possible way of cheating on maplestory out of this experience and I would like not only to help stop cheaters, but also help the UrbanMS community in general.

--Probably the best thing about Private Servers is the community. This is one thing that cant be paralleled by any retail server. Many do not realize it, but it is indeed a privilege and an honor to be serving such a good community.--
Back to top Go down

Kabiichan's GM app...rofl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: