UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Microwaves Gm Ap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Microwave

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 3:59 pm

My name is Luke Tran
i am 15 years old,birthday is march 17,1994
i live in Washington,Covington--Time zone is Pacific North West

i can be on about 5-10 hours a day minusing Hw and skool,and i'm applying for in-game Gm

My ign is:Microwave

Reason why im applying:
Well im not gona act liek one of those "complete angels" just so they can be a Gm to obtain the "ufj"and the power to scroll and id stuff..The reason why im applying is becaus i like to try new things and i think this "new thing" is one way to well try a new thing:3,im also very fun to talk to i will try my best to make joy in this server<2.

Have you had any Gm experiance?:
I dont atualy,lyke i said i wana try new things:] Editeded 4/3/09:
Well i just made my own server and i prety much got the gm thing down.im familiar with the codes and i know how to do events,warp,etc.

Emails,Aim?etc..:
My email is Luke.tran19@yahoo.com iLeToaster@aim.com l

Personal info,hobbies,etc,blah :3:
Well im a brown belt in tae kwon do and ive bin doing that for 3 years and i also rly enjoy helping out people,i guess that counts as a hobby?~Very Happy.
i enjoy reading and decorating sights,etc.

Additional info:

How would i handle a hacker?:
Well i would ban them imedietly but if they stop in the matter of 2 mins then im guessing theyd just be testing it,still i noe this isnt a good idea but this is what id do.

If 2 players got into an argument what would i do?;
Well i would first ask what are tey fighting about.and then ask for important details.then comes to the desicion point.

what does being a Gm mean to you:
Well being a gm is like help someone like your lyfe depends on it and the server is the someone.i know being a Gm
is alot of responsibility,wel to me it is but im pretty shure i can handle this kind of position.

Qualifications:

Hard working,reliable,dependable,honest,patient.
i look forward to help out every person in this server wether personal or not.
Willing to go to high levels of emberrasment to help out a friend.
Played GMS for 3 years
And im very well known in this server
i am very trustworthie to secrets,personal stuff and yea
i am a very fast learner and a good listener
i beleive this position will help me further on what im dreaming to be..

~Luke<2

Last edited by Microwave on April 4th 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 12:10 pm

The format you chose is a bit sketchy and non-constant. I like the way you made the complete sentances but you didn't do that the entire time. Capitilizing the I's helps it look neat.
Back to top Go down

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 1:05 pm

GG you're not a gm
Back to top Go down
Microwave

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 10:54 pm

Foldded wrote:
The format you chose is a bit sketchy and non-constant. I like the way you made the complete sentances but you didn't do that the entire time. Capitilizing the I's helps it look neat.

Lol ok thx for the advice,i typed this when it was 3 am in the morning.so yea it was a bit sketchy i know but i tred my best.
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:20 am

np =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Microwaves Gm Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microwaves Gm Ap   Microwaves Gm Ap Empty

Back to top Go down

Microwaves Gm Ap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: