UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

buffbeau7s Gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buffbeau7

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: buffbeau7s Gm app   buffbeau7s Gm app EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 7:36 pm

Name:beau wycoff

Location/timezone:I live in washington state not sure about timezone.
time spent online: about 1-4 hours a day sometimes a little less because i play baseball and im still in middle school.

applying for:in game gm

Urbanms ign: buffbeau7

reason to join the team: I think you should choose me because im very friendly and active. Also i would be the one creating events and helping other people when they need help and i will look for hackers and help the game. This would mean so much to me and it would be a great experience and would motivate me to do better at it. Thats why i think you should choose me.
Experience: Well ive never been a gm on a server but my own (witch sucked) and i know alot of the commands and i dont have proof on my server because i had to dump my computer because of a virus.

Contact information: you can contact me by email At bebeau7@hotmail.com or bebeau@yahoo.com but if its really important please use bebeau7@hotmail.com.
Personal Information/Hobbies: I like to play baseball alot and im always on either maplestory or a private server and also the xbox 360.

Last words:Well there is a couple more things i would like to say.. Also there is another way to contact me. You can message me on xbox live, my gamertag is wycoffs. Also, i know im just 11 but this would mean the world to me. i want to have the responsability to beable to work hard to help people and let them have fun and it would be great if you would choose me.
Thanks, buffbeau7

Happy mapling! tongue
Back to top Go down
LoKi

LoKi

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffbeau7s Gm app   buffbeau7s Gm app EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 8:06 pm

Awe. =]
You've tried so hard on this and spent your time on it. Very Happy
Good job, Buffeau.
Goodluck. :]
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffbeau7s Gm app   buffbeau7s Gm app EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:26 pm

nice app =) for some reason I feel it is lacking a bit of information but I don't know why =S. gj
Back to top Go down
buffbeau7

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: thx   buffbeau7s Gm app EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 9:07 am

im glad you like it Razz i just hope i get chosen tongue Shocked Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffbeau7s Gm app   buffbeau7s Gm app EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 12:14 pm

well, I know that I am probably out of the running lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buffbeau7s Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffbeau7s Gm app   buffbeau7s Gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

buffbeau7s Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: