UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM's abusing there power

Go down 
3 posters

Should ShamSavior be demoted?
Yes
GM's abusing there power Empty75%GM's abusing there power Empty
 75% [ 3 ]
No
GM's abusing there power Empty25%GM's abusing there power Empty
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Exalion

GM's abusing there power Empty
PostSubject: GM's abusing there power   GM's abusing there power EmptyApril 4th 2009, 1:43 am

ShamSavior a GM on this server is very abusive with his powers, earlier today on the xat chatbox he was being completely inconsiderate to other peoples opinions, Instead of listening to those that are simply voicing out there thoughts on the server being hacked he calls them names like "retards" and just bans people for the stupidest reasons, he even reminds us of how he can ban us at any given time... just so that we would shut up. He's a virus to this server, I don't even know why he's a GM. This server would definitely be a much better without him abusing his powers
Back to top Go down
Candycane

PostSubject: Re: GM's abusing there power   GM's abusing there power EmptyApril 4th 2009, 1:50 am

lol he banned u too?
Back to top Go down
FlowMotion

PostSubject: Re: GM's abusing there power   GM's abusing there power EmptyApril 4th 2009, 2:17 am

Yup need I say more of why this server got what it had coming to it.

You know ABC banned me a few times in-game till I got fed up and killed the data base fact is the data base has been wiped out so unless they have a backup there pretty much SOL do unto others as you want done unto you,

They call this kinda stuff Karma you do bad to others it comes back at you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarabyte.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM's abusing there power   GM's abusing there power Empty

Back to top Go down

GM's abusing there power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: