UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nare

Nare

Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE! Empty
PostSubject: Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!   Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE! EmptyApril 13th 2009, 4:09 am

Name: Nare Angela Mnatsakanyan.

Location/Timezone: California, U.S.; Pacific Time Zone.

Time spent online: 2-6 hours (Yikes).

Applying for: In-Game GM; Forum Admin.

UrbanMs in-game name(s)
: NareEatYou; Nare

Reason to join the team: I believe that I'm a very helpful person. I was a mod, previously, on ForeverMS and I did a good job of moderating. I was also forgiving when the players made small mistakes and gave warnings instead of banning. I answered most questions that people had to ask and went to the point of offering Remote Assistance when I was helping someone install the game. I think I would make a very exceptional GM. I would entertain people with events when I could and would help out anyone who needed it. I could also make a good forum admin, because I've owned 4 successful forums for roleplaying games on Habbohotel, a roleplaying virtual chatroom. I'm also on most of the time.

Experience(s): I was not previously a GM. There's a first time for everything. But if I was turned into one, I know where to acquire a GM handbook from which I could learn. Although, I know the basics and valid reasons for the ban hammer and jailing.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Email/Msn: NareForPresident@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies: Reading, Video games, PC games, drawing, Connor (boyfriend), Playing UMS (Now NMS), computer science, music, Japanese culture, not remembering things, other things I can't remember!

Last words
: "Et tu, Brute?"

Last edited by Nare on April 13th 2009, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoKi

LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!   Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE! EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:38 am

OMG!1 nice application, NARE! <3
Good job. Very Happy
I've known you from fms. ;]
Lolol I used to play habbohotel once. x3
Back to top Go down
LoKi

LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!   Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE! EmptyApril 13th 2009, 8:51 pm

Hi NaRE! This is LOKI! I got demoted just for stayong on urbanms DOT tk chat.
-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!   Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's Nare Applying for GM! :D YAY NAREEE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: