UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear [GM APP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fear

Fear [GM APP] Empty
PostSubject: Fear [GM APP]   Fear [GM APP] EmptyApril 23rd 2009, 4:55 pm

Hi guys,

Here's my GM APP!

Name: [Your full name, and any nicknames you would prefer to be called by]. IGN Fear Real name Bram

Location/Timezone: [Where do you live? What time zone?] Netherlands Europian Time

Time spent online: 4/5 Hours a day

Applying for: [Applying for Forum Moderator, In-Game GM, GFX, Coder, or GM Assistant]. Gamemaster

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): [What is your ign?] /

Reason to join the team: [Why should we choose you? What does being the job you are applying for mean to you?] I want a good server less lag ( I dont care if it is hamachi or not. ) And i can help poeple who speak poor english and are dutch so... And i think this is a good server.

Experience(s): [How experienced are you? What do you know how to do? If you were a GM on another server, please tell name and show some proof]. I've been GM on Divinestory ( i have no proof of it because i never make screenshots. ) Had my own server for a while.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): [Where the team could contact you if you are likely accepted]. b.raaijmakers@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): [Stuff you like to do, do daily, blah]. Server Devolepment and gamming www.xfire.com/user/commanderbram there you can see how much i game in a week year.... and all time so... look at it

Last words:[Stuff you would like to say that wasn't or couldn't be mentioned above]. Nothing!!

Good luck with the server!!

Fear
Back to top Go down

Fear [GM APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Apply Here-
Jump to: