UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote ShamSavior For GM!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShamSavior

Vote ShamSavior For GM! Empty
PostSubject: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyFebruary 20th 2009, 12:50 pm

Okay, so I've been looking at everyone elses applications just to see what was going on. I saw that they were pretty much ALL the same! I figured that I would have to put a little..."Justin" in my post to actually suit me better Wink

I'll start by saying this...I HATE YOU ALL!

...Just kidding. They say always to open with a joke, although I have a unique sense of humour Wink I love to make people laugh, and I joke around all the time! I'm a fun person who enjoys long walks on the beach, romantic picnics under the stars....Wait, wrong application. Uhm...Like I was saying, I know when to take a joke, and can give one in return, but can be strict if the situation needs it.

I'm a fair and honest person, I won't pick favorites and will be equally nice to everyone, regardless of my biased opinion in my head of wanting to kick them in the head ^^ ...I really shouldn't have put that down. Oh well. I'm normally calm and unlike real life, helping people on a game is completely different so I have a lot of patience for it. I'm calm, have very good english skills, and know where to find a translator if needed, Lol.

As for about me? My name's Justin as you would have probably guessed from me including it in my first paragraph. I'm 15 years old, but virtually most people guess I'm around 18 - 19 until they see a picture of me. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada (Which by the way, for you jokers out there, we do NOT live in igloos...We prefer them to be called "Ice Huts" Lol!)

The mass responsibilities of GM...I'm sure I can handle that, since I'm on virtually everyday, and am really good with people Smile Also, I know a lot of people on the server, and I'm pretty sure they love me, lol. I am really dedicated when I get a position of power, as is shown by my hours spent on the FMS chatbox, regardless of the fact I don't even play it anymore.

So that's me. For those who don't want to read this novel, or would rather my application be as drab and boring as everyone elses. Read below the line! Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me :

Name : Justin
IGN : ShamSavior
Timezone : -4 GMT
Active : HELLZ YEAH!...I mean *cough* Yes.
Passtimes : Basketball (Which is ending soon) , Musical Rehersal, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend.
Contact Information : lantzmacleans@netzero.net (My MSN and regular email account)

GM Qualities :

- I'm dedicated. This is shown by my hours spent on the FMS Chatbox (Regardless of the fact I don't play anymore.)
- I am extremely active ; On Everyday.
- I'm good with helping people, and love doing so. Regardless of whom, when and where.
- My english and grammar skills are good, which makes me easy to understand.

That's all I need to say for you to make your decision, I feel as though I told you enough about myself. I hope you enjoy both forms of my application and consider me for a position Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:58 am

nice gm app!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:59 am

i disabled voting i think o.o
b/c voting = popularity contest
which i think is not fair and just
for example, bush in office back in 2000.
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
ShamSavior

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 9:29 pm

Erm, The Vote thing was just to be origional...I wasn't really expecting votes o.o *Cough* Lol.
Back to top Go down
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 9:56 pm

Oh come on, you could have more humor than that =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southperry.net
ShamSavior

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 11:40 pm

My humour is normally an....aquired taste Wink So I toned it down a bit! Cut me some slack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 5:21 pm

llol eww no one wants you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote ShamSavior For GM!   Vote ShamSavior For GM! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote ShamSavior For GM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: UrbanMS :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: