UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Improved GM app for bryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brybry

Improved GM app for bryan Empty
PostSubject: Improved GM app for bryan   Improved GM app for bryan EmptyFebruary 20th 2009, 2:39 pm

Name: im Bryan Dean Badilla, call me Bry for short,

Location/Timezone: I live in Michigan, EST.

Time spent online:Applying for: after school, im always on. i would like to become a In-Game GM to help others :]

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): My IGN is Bryan

Reason to join the team: You guys should choose me because im very helpful with players, and staff members. the job i want to be is to help players with dailey questions. host events, and have fun :]

Experience(s): Well, ive looked in the GM hand book, my brother has been a GM before, ive never been one though, and id like to be one in URBANMS. I know how to host events, Codes to items, and *help others*. Never was a GM, and would like to become one :]

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): AIM: Bryan x Rawrr

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I love to play basketball, and soccer in spare time, i have 3 brothers. I love to have fun, and be as helpful as i can.

Last words: I just hope youve read mine, (thank you if you did <3) i would love to become a GM in URBANMS
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

Improved GM app for bryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improved GM app for bryan   Improved GM app for bryan EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:54 am

try adding a little bit more information on why you would like to join the team
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

Improved GM app for bryan
Page 1 of 1