UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MyGmApp:)*Jezz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jezz22

MyGmApp:)*Jezz Empty
PostSubject: MyGmApp:)*Jezz   MyGmApp:)*Jezz EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 2:18 pm

Name: Jessica Semark AKA Jess or if Jaded’s online, Jessie

Location/Timezone: Kent, UK / GMT

Time spent online: Applying for: 3 to 4hours a day (5 to 6 at weekends), In game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): Jezz

Reason to join the team: I played ProdigyMS and ForeverMS and made friends with some of the GMs, I would like to do the same for others and help people with their problems. The job would mean alot to me cos i think it’s important that players in the game don’t feel intimidated by GM’s which they won’t feel by me. Also I would like to organize events, which I have never done before but it sounds like fun Smile I am very creative and fun so it wont be boring when I'm online cyclops

Experience(s): I’m not experienced at being a GM but am a fast learner, I know the UrbanMS @ commands. My brother was a GM in ProdigyMS and he taught me how to play and I played his character alot. I have played Progidy for about a month and Forever for a few weeks, but I played Global for about 4 years. Oh and ive been to the Gm room Wink

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): TheGirlInGreen@hotmail.co.uk alien

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Swimming, dancing, netball, singing and performing arts, erm and Maplestory I guess and Forever but now I’ve quit. I like yellow and lego and lemon jelly Very Happy

Last words: I no Matt and Justin if that helps. I spammed the Forever chat box with this link (to the extend of getting banned Rolling Eyes ) and I'm currently advertising UrbanMS around the village and at school Smile I’m chatty, friendly and slightly random Smile rawr. What a Face

Thank you,
Jezz X
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

MyGmApp:)*Jezz Empty
PostSubject: Re: MyGmApp:)*Jezz   MyGmApp:)*Jezz EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:37 am

very Nice Gm app xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

MyGmApp:)*Jezz