UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octuplet mom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Complete
Admin
Complete

Octuplet mom Empty
PostSubject: Octuplet mom   Octuplet mom EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 6:24 am

ur thoughts?

well i think she's crazy

she already had 6 kids at home.
she doesnt have a job
she popped out 8 more intentionally
she says she loves them but how is she loving them when in return, she can't provide happiness for them. her babies are unnatural. i blame the cllinic for implanting the babies in her, and i blame her for making such a stupid mistake. she's taking 1.3 million dollars (what i hear from class) out of taxpayers. honestly 1.3 million dollars can go to invest something more worthy than some half dead autistic disabled money-draining babies that were brought into the world when they really didnt need to. its not like she's bill gate's wife. if she was, i wouldnt have a care in the world.

/endrant .-.
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net

Octuplet mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octuplet mom   Octuplet mom EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 11:24 pm

There are some really idiotic people out there.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Octuplet mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octuplet mom   Octuplet mom EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 2:57 am

I really think it's her choice.
Although its not the best for her kids, that was her dream and no one has the right to critisize her dreams. They've finally become an impossible reality for her and people can't handle it. idk, it's like if i had a dream ---- to be idk some richest person in the world, i'd be satisfied because it's self fulfilling.

yeah ok, she doesn't have the condition to raise all her 14 kids but the fact that shes trying and not abandoning any of them is a courage and responsibility many people cannot handle -EVEN IF THEY HAVE GOOD CONDITION , some people wouldn't face this amount of responsibility.

idk, shes happy and shes proud and shes living her dreams. i say rock on (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koppiDechu
Sponsored content

Octuplet mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octuplet mom   Octuplet mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Octuplet mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanMS :: Not MS Related :: Entertainment Discussion-
Jump to: