UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragolord's GM app (not to late?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragodonX

Dragolord's GM app (not to late?) Empty
PostSubject: Dragolord's GM app (not to late?)   Dragolord's GM app (not to late?) EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 2:08 am

Name:.Phi Dangvy. Call me Alex

Location/Timezone: i live in usa pa (Est timezone Gmt)

Time spent online:Applying for:I am always on till 4:00pm to 10:00 on The 3rd days of the week WEsnday i think how u spell it 6pm-9pm because of FPS Furture Problem Solving Boring sometime till 8-9pm because i cant play and (9-12)-8 on weekends i would be both In-game gm or if i cant be a in-game gm then GM assistant

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): [What is your ign?] My ign is Dragolord or Warlord Got them back <.<
Reason to join the team:Why you should chose me is that i really want a Try gming Very Happy And i wont really do anything to hurt the Server NO LIE if i do BAn me plz. What ill do is to help the game By banning hackers And i know about the gm hat thing rule so i will give them 5-10 secs to Take it off OR i will ban or jail Very Happy and a lot more.

Experience(s): Meh i Gm before Its hard but fun <.< i was good <.<
Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Contact me AT Ddragodon@yahoo.com Or Dragodon.Danvgy@gmail.com

Last words:in June i wont play because my bro is gonna be back (yay) hes in the navy so i wont play so Very Happy in june i wont play for about 3 weeks if u need me then just Email me okay Cya Very Happy or the summer
Back to top Go down

Dragolord's GM app (not to late?)
Page 1 of 1