UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DDDD= am i too late?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qqpp4556

DDDD=    am i too late? Empty
PostSubject: DDDD= am i too late?   DDDD=    am i too late? EmptyFebruary 17th 2009, 5:38 am

Am i too late? lol

no more spot for GM?

DDDDDDDDD=

Last edited by qqpp4556 on February 18th 2009, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qqpp4556

PostSubject: Re: DDDD= am i too late?   DDDD=    am i too late? EmptyFebruary 17th 2009, 12:12 pm

la~la~la
Back to top Go down
qqpp4556

PostSubject: Re: DDDD= am i too late?   DDDD=    am i too late? EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 12:30 am

Name: Danny Wu

IGN : Danny

Timezone: USA GMT -8:00

Times On Pserver: everyday 5:00PM~11:00OM
weekend 9:00AM~11:30PM

Exp. My experience as a gm is that i can mod the forum alot b/c im usally on everyday for 8 hours. i know alot of commands and really handy..

Personality:

My Personality is : Funny, Love to Help People, shy, but loves to talk when want to. I believe my Personality is that because i have a huge sense of humor when im in the mood. I love to help people because ill get bored doing nothing, during i play a online game. I am really shy but when im in the mood i love to talk my brains out because i get really BORED.

Why do you want to become a GM?:

I want to be Gm of EliteStyle b/c i want to protect the community of this server from any Hackers that Penetrate the game/ Ruin the game.

What qualities do you have that you think is "GM-ly"?:

The Qualities that i think i have to be a gm is that i wont back anything down. I will answer anyones questions about the server, i will contend my self to be a controllable person and will protect the server. Self Controled is another quality that i got, b/c i remember a gm who went crazy on a different i was at before i found this.

What do you think a GM should be and how they should act?

GMs should act accordingly to the rules. The third-party rule I believe should always be upheld, and it is. Unless there is SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE, then there is no reason for a GM to take a side. GMs should always be willing to listen to both sides of the story, innocent or guilty. Gms should be able to understand the problems the community is facing and be able to help fix that problem. Gms Should be able to control thems selves from using !notice all the time and chat some where else like in an guild, so that the community doesnt need to read the conversation 24/7.

Do you know the rules of conduct for a GM?:

Gm Rules:( what i believe)
==> GM have 3 chance if broke any 3 rules will be suspend from GM!

1.No Banning People For No Reason. [Take SS for active players]

2.No Jailing People For No Reason.

3.You Need To Tell Me If Your Leaving For Vacations Or You Will Loss Your Job In 7 Days.

4.No Saying That Your Admin.

5.No Advertising Your Or Other Maple Story Private Server.

6.No spamming or just chatting with !notice ONLY can use !say .

7.Do not summon any monsters when there is not an event going on

8.Do not beg for me to make your friends GM's. I do not want people who only want to play on a GM account to be GM's I want people who know what there doing.

9.NO giving item / training your friends / KS people !

10.REMEBER NO ONE CAN CHANGE EXP / DROP / MESO RATE!

Im very kind and i love to moderate pservers and Ingame.

CONTACT INFO

If you need to contact me message me (disdarktion@hotmail.com)

or

Im usually on urbanMS2 named Danny.
Back to top Go down
Tran

Tran

PostSubject: Re: DDDD= am i too late?   DDDD=    am i too late? EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 12:37 am

Can you please stop double posting your own topic. I'm sure administrators will look at applications when they are good and ready.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Chump   DDDD=    am i too late? EmptyFebruary 18th 2009, 1:05 am

Chump the rules r wrong XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDDD= am i too late?   DDDD=    am i too late? Empty

Back to top Go down

DDDD= am i too late?