UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderHer

Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 Empty
PostSubject: Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3   Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 3:01 am

Name: Nathan (Nate)

Location/Timezone: Canada Mountain time I think :O

Time spent online:Applying for: In Game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): UnderHer

Reason to join the team: I love helping people, Im nice, I know Alot of the gm codes, I'm on alot, I act older then my age example: I know more then I should xD

Experience(s): If been a gm before and friends with alot of gms, I know the codes, I even learned a lil bit about codeing. I have been a gm in a 2 friends servers, they wernt that big and sorry that I got no proof >.<

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Hotmail/Msn:Nate_dit@hotmail.com AIM:XCNatey

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): C-walk, play video games, Play bass, eat, sleep, go to the bathroom =3 play football wells theirs alot I can say but it might bore u Very Happy

Last words: Gm would mean alot to me, id love to help out this server and since im on alot why not atleast try to be one? Smile
Back to top Go down
Complete
Admin
Complete

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3   Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 3:35 am

-kinda short to be "the best"-
maybe the best in your opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
UnderHer

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3   Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 5:15 am

lol just did it so someone will read sooner xD
Back to top Go down
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3   Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 7:02 pm

Better not rush it and make it than rush it and don't make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southperry.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3   Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate's Best GM ap in the Whole forum >:3
Page 1 of 1