UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simba's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simba1337

Simba's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Simba's Forum Moderator Application   Simba's Forum Moderator Application EmptyApril 7th 2009, 5:34 pm

Name: Simba zagradisnik , You can call me Simba

Location/Timezone: Europe, Slovenia [GMT+1]

Time spent online:Applying for: Time Spent
: i can be on this forum minimum hours.maximal 8 when i have got holidays and nothing to do Smile.Oh..I'm appliyng for A forum Moderator position.

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): Sorry,No yet.I'll spent almost all the time for now) on this forum.I hope you can understand it.

Reason to join the team: That's following... I'm very active,friendly guy.And because i'm applying for helping peoples bcoz that's the main job of a Moderator.I'm applying because i will help peoples and lock other topic in where are the ppls spamming,flaming etc...

Experience(s): I was never a Moderator before on a Maple Story forum.But i was a GM on a cabal private server named Adekz.And i was there a Moderator too. I know that i need to hear peoples problems and trying to help their to do my best. For some GM proof you can add me on my YM to share screenshots.I'll give my YM Yahoo MSN address
in the next point.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Yahoo MSN: cabal.geek2008@yahoo.com
MSN: simba.zagradisnik@hotmail.com or on my G-mail acc: simbazagradisnik@gmail.com
i'm every day when i came from school on my Yahoo MSN and MSN.So you can contact me what time you will Smile

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional):
My hobbies are (on computers) VB06 and sometimes working with Dreamweaver.i'm making a lot of websites and forums.And doing trainers for flash games(not so more this times).

Last words:i wish to help peoples.I have 2 reasons why i apply for a MOD position.I think to much peoples are appliyng for a GM position almost nobody for a MOD position so i'll use my chance to get a Moderator if it's my application good.Oh and i will report hacker in-game if i'll see them and if i'll saw a bug.

Thank you because the admins was having time to read my MOD application.

I wish you UrbanMS members a good day.And i hope you all will stay here Smile
Back to top Go down

Simba's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1