UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chantz GM Application XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1chantz

Chantz GM Application XD Empty
PostSubject: Chantz GM Application XD   Chantz GM Application XD EmptyApril 4th 2009, 3:01 am

Name: Chantz Foster

State: Florida
City: Lakeland

What I Know About Being A GM: I haven't been a GM before but I have studied all the commands in hopes of being a GM sometime. I can play UrbanMS whenever so you don't need to worry about me being online. I just recently started this server cause I found the rates good and the custom npc shops were awesome and well set up. This server seems to be a good one and I want to be part of it. So for now im just a player you will see online but I hopefully I can be that GM you see online.

Im Not An Idiot: I wont be the idiot to crash the server with gm skill, I am very helpful with helping new comers become introduced to the awesome UrbanMS. I got friends and can recruit new people to play. I dont pick favorites when I get a big responsibility. I am constantly looking for hackers and people with nothing better to do than make the server lag -_-

About Me: Well I am a virtual school student so thats why I have free time on my hands. I spend that free time outside playing sport, tv, games........more games lol, and usual stuff like sleeping,eating,using the bathroom, ect.....lol. Im tall like 6'3 tall so im...........tall XD. I am known to play online games a lot like private servers (mainly maplestory) and PS3 online. Im good with technical problems on computers to a certain point and after that its like confusing. I do bring in some cash and can donate to keep this server alive and as a GM i can keep it running smooth. Im not like a strict person, more laid back and chill, but hackerz get no warnings XD they will get banned.

Before I Say Peace: I am dedicated to playing this server no matter what, I would like to be GM but thats not up to me. Wish I could be tho so I can help keep this server alive by banning hackerz, donating, and recruiting new UrbanMS players. Well cya later on UrbanMS XD add me and if you would like to see and kno little bit more about me visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/chantzfoster XD later!

This is my short and sweet application lol, if u wanna know anything else about me then e-mail me!

Last edited by 1chantz on April 4th 2009, 5:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Got comments saying "Too Short" so ima make longer. And need to make "proper" -_- lol)
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Chantz GM Application XD   Chantz GM Application XD EmptyApril 4th 2009, 3:07 am

your application is too short I don't think anyone would approve this you need to tell us more about yourself like experience and etc. good luck
Back to top Go down
Sefron

PostSubject: Re: Chantz GM Application XD   Chantz GM Application XD EmptyApril 4th 2009, 3:23 am

dang bad app srry but really needs alot more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chantz GM Application XD   Chantz GM Application XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Chantz GM Application XD
Page 1 of 1