UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryn's GM Application (:

Go down 
+2
Anna
xRynx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xRynx

Ryn's GM Application (: Empty
PostSubject: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 2:07 am

Name: Ryn Taketa
Ign: xRynx
Why I want to be GM: I want to be a GM because I think that I could really be an addition to the UrbanMS team. I love to help out other members and even my friends in anything that they do. I am really friendly and I can make friends pretty quickly and easily. I would not abuse my powers just because I didn't like the way that something was done or because I did not agree. I don't pick generally one side until I understand and hear both sides of the story, so I think I could be pretty fair when there is an argument. I know the rules on what is right to do in a private sever and anything I don't know I am willing to learn and or ask for help. I would do my best to help out and expand the UrbanMS community. I could post it up on my AIM, MSN, YahooMessenger, Myspace and tell some of my school friends about it to get the ratings up for our community. This would also be a good experience for me to learn how to be more responsible for my actions and how to be more or a leader.
Jailed/Banned, Why?: I have never been banned before. But, I have been Jailed. I asked a GM friend to Jail me because I thought it would be fun to sit in Jail. It sort of is when you really want to be alone. But thats the only reason why I was ever Jailed.
Anything to add: I have never been a GM before but, I would really like the opportunity to try and be a GM. I know I could do a good job, as long as I try my best. I log on UrbanMS everyday for about 2 or so hours. I am active and friendly and I love to help out. So I think being a GM would be a step up for me in experience and learn for me. I believe that I could do a really good job and I would be a great addition to the team.<3

[Edit] I have played GMS for about 2 years and I have been playing off and on of other private servers after that. But, I generally tend to stick to one or two servers for a while.
Things that I do outside MapleStory:

-Cheerlead (VarsityFootballONLY)
-Skateboard/Surf
-Film
-Hangout with friends

Thank you for taking the time to read my application<3

Last edited by xRynx on February 16th 2009, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additions (:)
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 2:16 am

pretty colours :3:3
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 3:37 am

TASTE THE RAIN BOW XD
Back to top Go down
V
Admin
V

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:10 am

Why I want to be GM: I want to be a GM because I think that I could really be an addition to the UrbanMS team. I love to help out other members and even my friends in anything that they do. I am really friendly and I can make friends pretty quickly and easily. I would not abuse my powers just because I didn't like the way that something was done or because I did not agree. I don't pick generally one side until I understand and hear both sides of the story, so I think I could be pretty fair when there is an argument. I know the rules on what is right to do in a private sever and anything I don't know I am willing to learn and or ask for help. I would do my best to help out and expand the UrbanMS community. I could post it up on my AIM, MSN, YahooMessenger, Myspace and tell some of my school friends about it to get the ratings up for our community. This would also be a good experience for me to learn how to be more responsible for my actions and how to be more or a leader.

I have not seen you help out a single person <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
iDarren

iDarren

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:20 am

i 2nd that all u do is flirt GTFO
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 4:05 am

GL Ryn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryn's GM Application (:   Ryn's GM Application (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryn's GM Application (:
Page 1 of 1