UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim's GM application. :D ;] :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
irebirth

Tim's GM application. :D ;] :] Empty
PostSubject: Tim's GM application. :D ;] :]   Tim's GM application. :D ;] :] EmptyApril 13th 2009, 1:38 am

Name: Timothy Leong (Tim)

Where i live/Timezone: California, Pacific Time

Applying For: In-Game GM

Time Spent Online: I go on alot afterschool so that's about 3:30pm~8pm(pacific)

In Game Names: iRawrYew

Reason: I want to be a GM because when i am on, there aren't any GMs on, and if i am a GM, i can help the people who call for a GM for help. I am a person who tries to help people, and i am sort of fun to some people. If i become a GM i would hold events like Jumps Quests and others. I will give out prizes to those who win the events, but not like kagillion attack weapons and stuff like that. I would give people a warning instead of banning them right away if it's a small mistake, so they can have a chance to start playing fair again. I would not go afk alot when i am in-game.

Experiences: I never been a GM before but i help people the best i can alot. I am a like a helper of a club at my school. I plan stuff out for the club, such as dates for trips to places. I am not exactly super good at it because i get a little help with the stuff, but i still try my best to do what i can.

Contact Information:
-Aim: MrTim0tii
-Email: Mrstev3@yahoo.com

Hobbies: I like to play MAPLE. :] and i like to play around sometimes. Something that makes me mostly makes me happy is being able to help other people with their problems.

Last Words: I probably wont become a GM out of like gazillion people but i'll try to help people in the game the best i can.
NeonMS RoCKs.

Back to top Go down

Tim's GM application. :D ;] :]
Page 1 of 1