UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Complete
Admin
Complete

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: my gm application   my gm application EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 3:29 am

haha u said u had no forum so i made one
and this is the first thread Very Happy

Name: Jay
IGN: Complete

About me:
I used to be an intern at a v.55 server. I know what it's like to hold events. As an intern and a player, i know what kind of events are successful and most imporantly fun. I'm familiar with gm commands.

Ever since the complete deletion of the first server I've played, I've gone through many servers hopefully trying to find one to settle down in. However, I see much more potential here than in the servers I've gone through between then and now.

I want to become a gm because not only will I help players (as a GM should), I will also try to get input from players to see what they want in a private server(reasonably of course) that would help transcend this server. Most importantly, I want to change the way players view the server. Servers that rarely change are going to lose players' interest. I want to help make a fun place to be by making day by day more unique than usual. Where there would be another reason to go on rather than just log on, train, try to be at the top of the game.

About me (non-ms):
- I'm rather blunt and straightforward
- My life is complicated. cuz i have double citizenship and live b/w two worlds. (3 if you count ms o.o)
- I like to be sarcastic even though it's hard over text :[
- I think I wrote too much .____.;
- i do things even tho not asked to cuz i get bored and thats why i made this forum :X

post here or contact me in game so i can give u ownership of this forum if u want it
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net
Krypt
Admin
Krypt

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gm application   my gm application EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:16 pm

Thanks for the forum. Although, ur Application is short and should be a bit more detailed =D 6/10
Back to top Go down
V
Admin
V

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gm application   my gm application EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 12:55 am

Derpa, Copy and Paste'd you fail Sad confused affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gm application   my gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

my gm application
Page 1 of 1