UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:Lisianthus's GM Application:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisianthus

Lisianthus

.:Lisianthus's GM Application:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Lisianthus's GM Application:.   .:Lisianthus's GM Application:. EmptyApril 12th 2009, 7:29 pm

Name: Christy Sze, you can call me Rose or Rose if you please.

Location/Timezone: Jersey City, NJ (GMT -5)

Time spent online: Weekdays- 6hrs to 7hrs, Weekends- 15hrs to 17hrs

Applying for: In-Game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): Lisianthus, Azonica, Nerine, LoveFairy, Lycoris, and Aphrodite

Reason to join the team: I would like to join the team because I want to help everyone as much as I can no matter who they are. I want to know that I've helped people not to just get what I want. I would try my best in helping everyone and the server. I try my very best in helping people. I've had many experiences as a GM so i wouldn't take so much time from other GMs and I wouldn't need so much help. I know most of the commands but there's a few that I still need to practice on but I learn fast. I have all the codes but can't remember them all since there are so many. I can always find the codes and it doesn't take me so long so I could help people from time to time. Getting this job is like getting a job in real life. I would need to get a job in real life to support my family and help others. If i became a GM, the maplers r my family, and I would give my all in order to support them.

Experience(s): as an in-game GM, I would say that im very experienced. Like I've mentioned before, I have all the codes but just not sure if the commands are the same for this server. I've had lots of practices from other servers. I've been a GM on servers such as ParadoxMS, CustomMS, and ExileMS. Apparently they all closed down and I don't have any screenshots of my GM characters. The only proof I found is on the forum for ParadoxMS on the list of staffs posted by a GM. It it listed as LoveFairy/Azonica [GM], i have a few pictures of my character,LoveFairy, in Global as proof that it is my character. Here is the link for the ParadoxMS forum with the post:ParadoxMS Forum

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):
Aim-Csze1996
Email-Csze1996@aol.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): i love to sing and draw. i could post some pictures of my drawings if wanted or needed.

Last words: since there are so many GMs already, i realize my chances of becoming a GM is pretty low. if that's the reason why i don't get accepted, i hope that i could at least be on a list of to be considered or pending. if not i would understand that it's either i did something wrong or i'm just not good enough. i'll take full responsibility of the results. Below is a few pictures of my LoveFairy in Global.

.:Lisianthus's GM Application:. Maple0004
.:Lisianthus's GM Application:. Maple0005
Back to top Go down

.:Lisianthus's GM Application:.
Page 1 of 1