UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krypt's New GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypt
Admin
Krypt

Krypt's New GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Krypt's New GM Application   Krypt's New GM Application EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:15 pm

Name:

My name is Nathaniel. But most people call me Nate or Nathan =]

Im going on 15 in 12 days. my B-day is March 5 =]

Location/Timezone:

I live in Ottawa Ontario, Canada (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time

Time spent online:

Im usualy online for about 5-6 hours (Starting from 2:30) on school nights, And from Friday to Sunday i usually stay online all day\night. If im not online then usualy i have a headache or studying. =P

Applying for:

In-Game GM.

UrbanMs in-game name(s):

Krypt, Possibly going to be Nathan

Reason to join the team:

I would like to join the team because i feel like i could do a good job and do something for the server. I have a few GM Handbooks so finding codes would be no problem, I know exactly what to do and when to do it and I'm not scared to be a bish if i have to =P.I'm very fun and nice to be with and basically everyone knows me on the server. Im usually always online so i would be able to help people out all the time. I love to be around people and fixing problems. I'm very considerate of what people say so I can improve in my faults acording to what people have to say.(Did i just repeat myself? xD?) I have played Maplestory ever since Global MS came out so i know a lot about the whole MS Concept. I have also been playing Private servers ever since Maplestory v55 servers came out. I Always liked the fast paced gaming.

Experience(s):

I have been a GM on 2 servers. the first was a very old v.55 server called SmileMS. Sadly I don't have the owners MSN anymore. I Have also been a GM on this server before the wipe. I think i was doing a good job and i never got any complaints. I do indeed have feelings that i did a bad thing scrolling a players weapon but apparently the Co-Admins did it before me so i though it was okay to scroll it abit. I .was never told the rules of the GM on this server so Hopefully this time if i get chosen i could know the rules and do my job that much better.

Contact information:

You can contact me at Nathaniel95@live.com I check my email every day and i also have MSN Messenger. I dont mind having a nice chat with who ever adds me but I do also have a social life so (Not to be mean or anything) I wouldnt want to be botherd 24\7. Unless your telling me to get on or do something important =P

Personal Information/Hobbies:

I like to play Maplestory as a pass time. I also like to play Xbox. Feel free to add me on Xbox : Kiko1337 Im usualy on Cod 5, Halo 3 and since my Birthday is coming up a few more new games =] I speak Portuguese, Italien, French, English and I understand some Korean\Japanese.

Last words:

I thank you for reading my new GM Application and i hope the best of luck to others who made an Application. =P I guess i should of waited
before posting my GM App. Oh well, wrighting a 2nd GM Application is no big deal =] Thanks again

lol!
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

Krypt's New GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krypt's New GM Application   Krypt's New GM Application EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:57 am

nice Gm app Nate! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

Krypt's New GM Application
Page 1 of 1