UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawkeye's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hawkeye

Hawkeye's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Hawkeye's GM application   Hawkeye's GM application EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 6:17 am

Name: chris

Location/Timezone: largo,florida. eastern time zone i think?

Time spent online: 4-5 hours a day but maybe more on weekends Applying for: in-game GM

UrbanMs in-game name : Hawkeye

Reason to join the team: i can keep little 2 no hackers in game that and i really wanna bring
the game back up as in more events and more players enjoying themselves at the server

Experience(s): well i have been a gm in a few v55 and v60 servers but theyre closed down so
no proof 2 show that i have been and i have no experience as a coder so dont ask me if u
allow me 2 become a GM in-game other than coder experience. i can do just about anything a
GM can do summon monsters,change rates (with authority of course) and summon those little
clocks u see at normal maplestory events.

Contact information : i have a msn its caddycdm_2004@msn.com and if any1 wanna add me go ahead
but im to lazy so ul have 2 add me urself lol i wont add you.

hobbies : i like 2 play basketball im 6"4 and i like 2 read and play computers and hang with
friends and go 2 the anime expo every other year XD
Last words: ok i just hope u accept this app and thx for taking your time and reading this.
Back to top Go down

Hawkeye's GM application
Page 1 of 1