UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SimplyAzuma's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplyAzuma

SimplyAzuma's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: SimplyAzuma's GM application.   SimplyAzuma's GM application. EmptyFebruary 19th 2009, 11:38 am

Hello, my name is Matt, and I am 17 going on 18 as many of you already know, and I would like to apply for a position as a Game Moderator. I know most of you are only applying so you may use that handy "!item" feature to get what ever item you please, as I think is the case with a few of our current GM's. I am a very helpful player and tend to help more than most people as I have a good knowledge of private servers and their features. I have experience with running my own server and being in charge of it so I am well aware of the responsibilities of a GM and the commands needed to fufill those responsibilities (I've even had to supply some of our current GM's with commands for certain tasks).

Narrowed down for those who would rather not read my block of text:

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name: Matt.
Time Zone: GMT -4, Atlantic Standard Time.

Qualifications
- Hosted my own server.
- Aware of the responsibilities and commands of a GM.
- Very Helpful.
- Friendly and Fun.
- Literally on whenever the server is. (Extremely Active)
- Know the majority of players on the server.

Anyway, I guess that is all for know. Thank you for reading over my GM application.

-=-SimplyAzuma-=-
Back to top Go down

SimplyAzuma's GM application.
Page 1 of 1