UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vizards GM application!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joohau

Vizards GM application!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vizards GM application!!!!!!!   Vizards GM application!!!!!!! EmptyApril 13th 2009, 6:53 am

Name:Joohau prefer joo
Location/Timezone: Australia
Time spent: almost whole day
Applying for: GM assistant
Urban ms IGN: vizard

Why i want to join the team: i want to join the team because i have fun playing maple story and help people, i help alot of people that r new to the game so that's y i want to b a gm assistant. i also want to join the team because i enjoy playing maple story =D

Reason to pick me: i think u should pick me because im on very often, i can also help alot of people =), im friendly and very active and i i know some GM commands >.< . u should also pick me because i can give out prizes to the winners when the gms r busy such as lunch or dinner or something i can also b very helpful to the gms

Experience: i know how to help people and solve their problems or help the gm test new equips/maps and i have been a gm in my friends server which has closed down

Email: ummnj@hotmail.com if u want to email me, also u can add me to MSN if u wana chat
Back to top Go down

Vizards GM application!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1