UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CyberPixie's Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
essa101

CyberPixie's Application! Empty
PostSubject: CyberPixie's Application!   CyberPixie's Application! EmptyApril 4th 2009, 9:09 am

Name: My full name is Rica Meghan Atinuanza. People call me Rice, but it doesn't really matter what you call me. ( As long as it's a nice name not a mean one like hoe.)>Very Happy

Age: I am a 10 year old girl, approaching 11 in July. I'm pretty mature and funny, so take my word I won't abuse my powers.

Location/Timezone: I live in Naples, Italy. My timezone is +1 GMT,

Time spent online:Applying for: I would like to apply for the In-Game GM. I'm pretty good with GFX, but I don't suggest applying for that. If you'd like I will go into GFX. UrbanMs in-game names CyberPixie is my In game name.

Reason to join the team: My reason to join the team is to watch for hackers, and help anybody who needs help. I also would like to be an in-game GM, because I am always on for around 5-8 hours. I'm good at answering questions most people ask frequently, like " How can we get to the ghost ship " etc etc, simple things like that. Also I would like to host one event for every 20 votes we get so more votes, more events.

Experience(s): I was not experienced before, because other server's weren't exceeding to my standards. I would like to start from here.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): My email/msn is goorband2000@hotmail.com, you can contact me if i'm not grounded. Also if you'd like I could give you my cell phone number. ( Which most of the time i'm not ).

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to play MapleStory, and play outside. My favorite things to do is play on the computer, hang outside with my friends. I can get a little cocky,and mean if you make me mad. It's very hard to make me mad, but it's still possible to make me mad.
Last words : I would like to remind you like I said above, I can get mad and cocky. If I catch hackers, i'll try to contact other GM's and we'll find out what to do with him/her. I know that not all GM rules aren't the same, but similar like these I Rica/Rice abide these rules and solemly swear to follow these rules. Notice of GM's Abuse
GM Who are found guilty for abusing will be ask to be fired.
You agree not to abuse your Ability.
You agree not to ban / jail anyone without any valid reasons.
You agree not to Over-Spawn of Monsters..
By here , you are allowed to Apply for a GM Slot.
Rica~ Thanks for reading ~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

CyberPixie's Application!
Page 1 of 1