UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xanders GM Application ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xander

Xanders GM Application ~ Empty
PostSubject: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 1st 2009, 6:41 pm

Name: Alex Dao aka Xander

Location/Timezone: San Francisco, CA, GMT -7

Time spent online: On the weekdays I'm online for as long as 3 ~ 6 hours a day and even longer on the weekends

Applying for: GM

UrbanMs IGN: Xander

Reason to join the team:

The reason I am applying for this position is for the beneficial for this server so that every player within this server can have fun towards the game to its full capacity,and also if you teach one newcomer about the basics of the game and guide them through the game then later on they can teach another newcomer joining the game so everyone can be knowledgeable about this server and see how it works.Also, the reason why I am applying for this position is because when it comes down to this server I will always take my job seriously.Finally, I like to chat with members of the games about different topics about the server and outside the server.

Experience(s):

I have a lv.111 Bishop, lv93 Chief Bandit, and a lv71 Hermit on GMS Windia server so I'm very experienced and know my way around MS, I've played on private servers to the point where I couldn't get any stronger unless I donated or became a GM and that's when I started applying for the job, I was a GM on LethalMS which was recently closed down due to Nexon stating that private servers were now illegal. I've also created a private server of my own in the past but I shut it down because I didn't have much experience in coding and scripting of NPC's, I have a list of all the commands and memorized the basic commands as a GM, and I'm also a member of the following websites www.Gamerzplanet.net and www.Gamecheetah.com I have several friends on there that are experienced in hex editing, scripting, and coding of private servers so If were ever in a need of some assistance you can count on me to find the right man for the job.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): If you wish to contact me my email address is clydecarson123@yahoo.com and my aim screen name is xCaiicox

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional):

I have a long list of hobbies because I find interest in just about anything, but my main hobbies are skating, cars, drawing and increasing my knowledge of software and computers, I like to keep myself up to date with things like the latest advancements in technology and of course Maplestory. I have a part time job on the weekdays working at my aunt's restaurant between the hours of 4:00 ~ 6:30 but only on Mon, Tues, and Thursdays. I'm a very talkative person and its not because I love the sound of my voice either, but because I like to spread my knowledge to those that are willing to listen. I don't drink or smoke so my mind is always clear and I always give 110% at everything I do whether it be as simple walking the dog or as serious as surgery I'm always focused and ready for any given task.

Last words: I hope you guys like my application and take the time to read it, if I'm approved as a GM I promise to take my job seriously and to remind the community to vote every now and then so that this server reaches the #1 spot.
Back to top Go down
Microwave

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:49 pm

gamerzplanet provides hack downloads,gamecheetah also provides hacking downloads.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:59 pm

It also provides you with information on private servers, I'm not a hacker and I think hacking is pointless on private servers especially when the rates are as high as 5k exp.
Back to top Go down
Microwave

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:23 pm

Xander wrote:
It also provides you with information on private servers, I'm not a hacker and I think hacking is pointless on private servers especially when the rates are as high as 5k exp.
well ok thx for pointing that out
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 12:27 am

nice and long app. gj? didn't read YET...
Back to top Go down
Sefron

PostSubject: wow   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 9:29 pm

nice app thats like one of the best I have ever read รถ
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 10:03 pm

There are a FEW very (extremely) wrong things in there but it is still very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanders GM Application ~   Xanders GM Application ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Xanders GM Application ~
Page 1 of 1