UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stimpywing

x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application Empty
PostSubject: x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application   x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 12:28 pm

Name: Eng Chung Hiong, You Can Call Me 'Xiong'

Age: I'm 15 years old, and is currently secondary 3.My Birthday is on 19 December.

[Location/Timezone: I Stay In Singapore. The Timezone is:GMT +8

Time spent online:Applying for: I spent around 4hrs in this server urbanms and i'm applying for GM.

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): x3Xiaolcy3x

Reason to join the team: [Why should we choose you? I want to apply for a GM because i want to make the game more interesting and i will not hesitate to ban the people who are hacking. You can choose me because I can help the Existing GMs carry some load and i will also make some in-game events to win golden leafs. I just made a event which have winners walking with a happy faces. I would also like to make the players feel that choosing this server is a good choice.

Experience(s): I haven had any experiences on being a GM but i roughly know what to do being a GM. I will have to ban hacker who didnt care about the rules. And Not to Banning people if they are not wrong. I have experiences in other servers like OurStory, i make a event there and quite alot of people there walk away with happy faces too.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Bluez_evil_devil@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I likes to Read Doraemon books because it's interesting and the thing i love most is to play UrbanMs because it's is a nice server which is not laggy. If theres a polling system i will surely post that UrbanMS is the best ms that satisfied everybody who love the server.

Last words:I like To thanks the GMs that help me. If i had a chance, i would vote my English 7/10 on typing and if i'm takling face to face that would be 6/10. I want to Thanks Urban Server For giving me the will to continue playing maple! Thanks UrbanMS !!!
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application   x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 12:05 pm

It is moderatly long. The english part is a bit not the best. Overall, good app. =)
Back to top Go down

x3Xiaolcy3x GM Application
Page 1 of 1