UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrews GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anbeezy

Andrews GM application Empty
PostSubject: Andrews GM application   Andrews GM application EmptyApril 8th 2009, 6:08 pm

Name: My name is Andrew, however, i really don't mind what anyone calls me, haha

Age: I am currently 16 years old & my birthday is on May 19 Very Happy

Location/Timezone: I live in California , SDDDDD Very Happy! Anway my timezone is -8, pacific time zone

Time spent online: A LOT, trust!! It varies and depends on if i have school that day but i can guarantee 3 - 5 hours a day and way more on weekends Very Happy

Applying for: I am currently applying to be an in-game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): andrewww & valkerie

Reason to join the team: The reason why i personally want to apply to be a gm is because i think i definitely have what it takes to be a good gm. I go on maple a lot and i am so down to help people whenever they have problems and what not. I am obsessed with events, i think events are crucial in any PS because it adds a little excitement and provides a way for everyone to participate and enjoy the ps as well as getting to know GM's Very Happy I think i deserve it because i am a people person so i would have no problems getting along with anyone and i would host many events and pretty much be an information kiosk to all players Very Happy

Experience(s): I dont have any real eye opening experience but i have in past servers helped gm's think of some really fun events for the server to enjoy. Ive been researching and studying on gm's role in private servers and everything else about them. please don't mistake my lack of gm experience for ignorance or stupidity, i was just never given the opportunity to be a gm Very Happy, only to be slaves to them and help with events, haha Very Happy

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): anbeezy@gmail.com / android rubi / n/a (i can always make one Very Happy)

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Again, i like to reasearch different things on the internet (never hurts to know more!), going on the computer, going on maple, laughing, being random is a must for me, i enjoy humor, haha Very Happy

Last words: If you accept me as a gm i will scream with joy, haha. Anyway i would really take this job seriously and i would be around maple more than enough to make sure gamers enjoy their experiences on urban ms :DD:D:D:D:D: Please consider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Andrews GM application
Page 1 of 1