UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nings GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ning

Nings GM application Empty
PostSubject: Nings GM application   Nings GM application EmptyApril 13th 2009, 12:44 am

Name: Ning Chen Preffered Ning

Location/Timezone: I live in New Zealand

Time spent online:mainly everyday
Applying for: In-game GM

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any):

Reason to join the team: You should Choose me Becasue i Have been GMS is other Private servers and i Have a good expereience in Maple story And i Like to help people and i can run events and Im Friendly and Im A GIRL just to let u know. I really enjoy maple xD.

Experience(s): I am experienced I was a GM in MapleSyrup (my bros) and it is Down Becasue my brothers hamichi Sroped working I can also know the commands and the job Codes EXAMPLE: 110 and stuff like that

Contact information Ning_rox@windowslive.com (its newwer version of Hotmail)
Just send me a Email

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Eat and Watch TV nintendo COMPUTER and TV BOOKS and Sleeping (at Night =) and PLAYING MAPLE

Last words:I would like to say if u accepted me THANK you ANd U guys ARE LIKE THE BEST! SERVER becasue they others they Suck they Dont have fourms and Chats
Back to top Go down

Nings GM application
Page 1 of 1