UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s2Lyfe

In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe Empty
PostSubject: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:56 am

Name: My name Is In Real Lyfe J.t. And i Would Just Would like to be called Jay Or J or Jt Is Fine.

Location-timezone: I Live In New York In Brooklyn I Wont give any Further Details I Dont give out street Adress

Time spent online:
I have Spent A Good Time on Private Servers But this one not long I Just got it working 2 nights ago.....

My in-game name Is:s2Lyfe

Reason to join the team Server: I Should Be Able To Join the team because I Am Experienced I Have Been A Gm On Maplestory Private Servers v . 55 And Would Like to Continue my Work On Servers I Had To Pay 50$ So I Put some Dedication Into My Work i Was Lv 4 Gm And I Would Like to Help Out those who need help and hang out somewhere after School.

Experience: I Am Very Experienced. I Know How to Ban,dc,Spawn,Warp,jail,Make Items, look up the item id I Dont know if the command is different in this server.I Was A Gm On SpaceMS And My Ign was xGMxElissa Yes I Know i was using my sisters account Here is Proof I Will Show:http://spacems.servegame.com/ The Admin Was Aly2cool Contact Him on Aim Name : Zarborg8373 just Say Was Elissa A Gm On your server Because That Was Me If The Random Gm Is Not xGMxElissa Just Swap Pages It should pop up.

Were To Contact Me:
On here/in Game.

My Personal Information And Things I Do Are:
I am An Easy Going Person i Will give a Warning except hackers they Probably will get autoban But They Ruin Game And Its No Fun like that.
I Am very generous I Will Treat Players like A Respectful Person.
I Like Video Games i Play Xbox 360 Live And Maplestory Used to play rs But I got bored. So Yea I Like to chill And I Like to Talk Alot.

Last words:Thank You For reading i Hope You Chose Me As A New Gm I Am Looking Foward To Seeing And Helping All Players And Again Thank You. afro Very Happy

Last edited by s2Lyfe on February 25th 2009, 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
s2Lyfe

PostSubject: Re: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 9:05 pm

Have Anyone Checked Forums For This App?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 4:43 am

Horrible App Is like To Short Omg And You Need To Like Redo Man It sucks
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

PostSubject: Re: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:42 am

Ezagex: be a little bit more nice xD

and More information would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

PostSubject: Re: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 5:25 pm

ABC stfu you bitch stop complaining to me and stop QQing please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe   In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Game GM Application :: s2Lyfe
Page 1 of 1