UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zelos's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oreos

Zelos's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zelos's GM Application   Zelos's GM Application EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 12:29 am

Name: Dalon

Location/Timezone: SC, UTC

Time spent online: I've been very active on this server cause of its high rates and stuff. >_>

Applying for: Game GM

UrbanMs in-game name: Zelos

Reason to join the team: I try to make people feel happy in this server by giving the tips where to train and that stuff even no matter what.

Experience: Well I havent really been a gm but my sis has been a gm and ive watched her and it seems like its not that hard shes been a gm one time ive never been a gm though this is the way to get my experience as a gm. Very Happy

Contact information: dcolem14223@gmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies: I dont really have that much hobbies but i like to play with friends and my personal info are my favorite color is red, silver, and orange Im a very active person im in 7th grade and i come at home at 3:30+

Last words: Well this is the end of the Gm Application im hoping im gonna make it as a gm im just testing this gm app if i can make it this time since i usually dont make it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Zelos's GM Application   Zelos's GM Application EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 1:11 am

Quote :
im just testing this gm app if i can make it this time since i usually dont make it

feedback : I doubt that Drew wants somebody who was just 'testing' an app. Saying that you usually don't make it says that people do not think that you are qualified. Being truthful is good but you are suppose to sell yourself.

BTW: I in NO way mean offense in my post AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Ashleh

Ashleh

PostSubject: Re: Zelos's GM Application   Zelos's GM Application EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 6:09 am

And I doubt you'll get picked, try to make your app like...1 paragraph longer <33 Other than that.....Good luck :]]
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Zelos's GM Application   Zelos's GM Application EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 2:46 pm

Also (no offence still intended!!) I do belive that you are new to this server =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelos's GM Application   Zelos's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelos's GM Application
Page 1 of 1