UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Gm Application-Reaction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magepro312

My Gm Application-Reaction Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application-Reaction   My Gm Application-Reaction EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 10:56 pm

Name: Brandon Le and you can Call Me Dinggy

Location/Timezone: Australia/ Est

Time spent online:Applying for: I Am Mostly Online, And I Know I Am Online more Then Other Gm's Too Because Urban Ms ROCKS!!!!!

Urban Ms in-game name(s) (If any): My Name In Urban Ms Is Reaction As Many People Know.

Reason to join the team: I Want To Join The Team Because I Would Like To Make Urban Ms Number 1 In The Private Server List And Make The Game Friendly!

Experience(s): Im Sorry I Dont Have Expirences But I Know What Gm's Do.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): You Can Find Me When Im On Msn Or When I'm Playing Maple,I Suggest Maple Because Im On More and this is my msn super_vegito123@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): My Hobbies are Playing Urban Ms And Computer My Personal Informatin That Im Short .

Last words: My Last Words Are Thank You All For Reading My Post And If I Get The Postion As Gm I Will Make Urban Ms A Safe And Friendly Place.
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application-Reaction
Page 1 of 1