UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's New Gm Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Eric's New Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 9:26 pm

What are you applying for: Gm
Whoop Whoop! Go Fatties
Name : The One and The Only Fatty Eric
Whoop Whoop! Go Fatties

Whoes the best gm i have ever know:Brian is my most favorite and Coke is still kinda a joy kill (Alex)

Where do you live/Timezone: Pst Biloxi Mississippi

i dont like getting banned

How active will you be: On schools days hmmm when i get home witch is for until i sleep witch is 10 so 6 hours

E-Mail: Monkeyboyeric@yahoo.com
Hobbies : Play Foot Ball, Swim, Rock out with my guitar, Play Cpu : Private Sever, Rumble Fighter, any other games that just came out

How you'd handle a hacker : Take a sceeny and take my ban hamma out my pants and wack him XD

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell them chill out if they keep at it ill jump in it kill them both XD
How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Ive been a gm in one but not for long since the sever went down so yea that sucked

My Bestes Friends:John Justin Brian Codie Jenny >BESTES< Kona

Why should we choose you: i'm nice freindly foreal with everything like if u tell me do something ill do it but not like something retarded XD

Do you have any brothers or sisters? 1 Little sister her bday was friday the 13 Jessica Her ign heres a picture of her new one She wanted me to post this for Darren =):
Eric's New Gm Application Tuyet Hope u like it =) and it is also for Matt(SimplyAzuma)

Btw Dont get me pissed u wont like me pissed if ur playing i wont care but if ur like being rasist ima go all out on u Trust me

Reason i applied: Cuz this sever is awesome, stable, doesnt crash much, the usual and i hate FOrever ms bc vitrify is a joy kill XD so is casey lol!

Summary of yourself : Hmmmmm i like to play alot of games,eat alot, Sushi is my fav food, The games i play r Call of duty 4, Grand Theft auto 4, counter strike Not rly any more bc my cuzin got mad at me, Rumble Fighter and Private Maple storys i do more stuff like skate boarding, playing guitar, chilling at the movies the usual that people would do if u see most the time im sad bc my girl freinds break up with me alot -.- so yea Call Me XD Not thats all i got to say and i Love u John XD oh yea My favorite type of music is all espt for country it gives me a head ache for some reason so yea
Cannon rock is the best song XD
Oh yea btw i help Recruit for Brians Forum and this site and i help people when they need help Just ask me for help ill u if u need it im the new nice eric But this Eric is nice and he doesnt lie about any thing u can trust me as a gm Whoop Whoop! Go Fatties Help me recruit by spamming this in fms http://s1.zetaboards.com/plforums/topic/1217579/1/#new

sunny GO GO GO GO FATTYS =) sunny btw help recruit now and if u see a hacker hacking Screen shot it and Put it on the forum for hackers and glitches xD

Last edited by Eric on March 5th 2009, 12:46 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 9:29 pm

whoop whoop.
Back to top Go down
iDarren

iDarren

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:17 pm

2nd that
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 12:52 am

Lol whoop whoop XD What a Face
Back to top Go down
iDarren

iDarren

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 20th 2009, 4:42 am

lol was the face necessary WHOOP WHOOP oO haha fat pride cuz THATS WHERE ITS AT cheers
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 2:52 am

i just redid it =)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:17 pm

Eh? Re edited again
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 2:14 am

Good bye sis =( crys
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Crys*   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 4:56 pm

My sister just left ...................................................................................................................................................... moment of quiet ness and crys*
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 2:09 am

O<>FAGJAKGAJ:GAKDGK:KG:ADK:G LOOK AT MY APPLICATION ITS IS AWESOME NESS NESS NESS PLZ PLZ PLZ MUM MUM MUM MOMMEY
Back to top Go down
ABC
Admin
ABC

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:45 am

Bumping your thread and asking for us to read your Application dosnt make things anybetter xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/konacoffe

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 5:23 pm

wtf the more I see you the more I think you're gay, why are you showing your ugly sister?
Back to top Go down
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 7:47 pm

Following the format helps ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southperry.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's New Gm Application   Eric's New Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric's New Gm Application
Page 1 of 1