UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cody's GM application<3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
codycakesxD

codycakesxD

Cody's GM application<3 Empty
PostSubject: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 1:22 pm

Name: Cody James Burton (dont hate on the middle<3)

Location/Timezone: i live in California, to be exact Hollister(no not the store:P) pacfic time zone<3

Time spent online:Applying for: i spend at least 4 hours each day but i try to spend almost all day online when i get home until i go to sleep unless i have homework or something but either way maple still comes first Razz
im applying for GM for UrbanMS.

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): my IGN is LoLiTzCody

Reason to join the team: i have always wanted to be a GM on a cool, fun maple story server like this one. it kinda means alot to me to become a GM on here because all i do is play maple most of the time and i would LOVE to give back to what i like the most. im really nice and i love to help people whenever i get the chance and i hate hackers and i know a hacker when i see one and i can give 'em the BAN-HAMMER!!~~<3

Experience(s): im not very experienced but i know GM commands because me and my friends made a couple servers just to mess around on. BUT im going to be taking some C++ programing classes next year or the year after and im going to try to learn java off that.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): i have aim and msn. AIM-codythewiteguy(codythewiteguy@aol.com)
MSN-codypwns_101@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): well for starters... i have no life i admit that. but im happy with that because it lets me do what I WANT TO DO and really nobody can do anything about that. i play halo on xboxlive so add me if you want (iRAWRRRRRRRRRRR) i play maple most of the day and rarely get bored of that.

Last words: ive been playing maple for about 3 years and with the C++ classes and java thing, im going to try to learn java and either my dad or some friends are going to help me with that and dont worry about my dad im pretty sure he knows alot about that stuff hahaha. (computer programmer and network engingeer) so yea i hope you guys had some fun reading this and theres always more to know about me it just takes time to get to know me. baii<33

Last edited by codycakesxD on March 19th 2009, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codycakesxD

codycakesxD

PostSubject: Re: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 1:27 pm

computer programmer* sorry i couldnt really type. just woke up D;
Back to top Go down
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 8:24 pm

Uh...it's called an edit button?
Back to top Go down
http://www.southperry.net
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 2:31 pm

lol azula.

nice and long.
Back to top Go down
LoKi

LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 4:24 am

Nice, Cody. ;]

I know you to be a nice person online. Very Happy
We had played the same games like RO. :3

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody's GM application<3   Cody's GM application<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody's GM application<3
Page 1 of 1