UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindybear

Cindybear

Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 Empty
PostSubject: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 8:53 pm

Name: My FULL name is Cynthia, but I HIGHLY prefer Cindy please, or Cindybear . (x
Although, I' have been called MANY things such as Cindycakes, Cincin, etc . Whatever keeps you afloat is niffty with me, as long as it's not Cynthia, 'cause lets face it, it's too long &fugly. Very Happy !

Age: 15 1/2 . Smile Thats a new one, right? 1/2 . LOL , 703 "July 3rd,1993 ."

Location/Timezone
: I live in California so Pacific Standard Time .

Time spent online:
Eh, lets keep that to myself, but ALOT ALOOOOT . :[ ! Why am I not fat yets?
Applying for: Game Assistant, "GM"

UrbanMs in-game name(s) (If any): I wanted the IGN Milk more than ANYTHING, but since it's taken, I of course went with Cindy. :X

Reason to join the team:
Honestly, I do want to be a GM because I find it well, fun? It honesty is ALOT more fun to be a GM then just a plain maple character? There are many things that are beneficial on your part of it too, and you get to be looked up, or well idolized by few. :X
&I like more than anything to have that kind of gift? To be kinda like a hero.. to be recognized and make more friends, it's alot easier . D;

Experience(s):
I DO NOT have any proof, but when Drew was making a site I was GM on his game, even though at the time it was a jumbled mess, but I was a GM on his site while it was up for a week or so, LOL, ask Kona or Sonic, they should remember. But I pretty much have the hang of the whole commands and coding and basic things like that, I'm sure since I have no-life, I can be dandy for this game. [: ?

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): You can always contact me on UMS . (Urban) Or MSN .
Msn: cardcapter_sakura@sbcglobal.net < -- DON'T LAUGHS . .__. !

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Personally, I wouldn't say I'm THAT much of an interesting person, but I do enjoy to do the simple life, like walks, and whatnot. I honest to God can't say I have many friends irl, because I don't want to hang with the wrong crowd, seeing is, thats ALL they are here at least. So I do keep to myself most of the time, but that DOES NOT mean I am shy, I'm LOUD and I can be confident, and then I do have a deeper side to myself so it's meh . I am very dedicated as a person, or friend, I've done ALOT for the people I have cared about, and care about now in the past/ present. I'm a very comitted person, and I do live by my promises, I have a very complicated life and I have been through alot and I can't honestly say I am happy as of now. But I had been for quiet some time, but I am creative in photography, and that has become a big part of my life, it just symbolizes something and has beauty to it . Below is an example of something I took recently . :X I can also explain my feelings, and I am poetic, and I have a passion for singing. Although the above may not seem like much, but this is who I am. These things are apart of my life, and I want to share that, this, with the world .

Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 2tf0x

Last Words:
I am a very emotional person, I get hurt easily by those I grow close too, and I do intend to take online things seriously. Because the friendships I build on here are real, and I have been left with SO many friends and wonderful experiences . And I want to get a chance to be able to experience that here, with all of you . I have met some of my online friends, I had an online relationship for 8 months online with a guy in Tennesee, I met him, I worked so hard even if I didn't have the 400$ it cost to see him, and I finally earned it by selling my video games, recycling and comittment. I am a strong person, and I won't give that up for anyone .

Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 2dtn0cl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/juiceebox
LoKi

LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:09 pm

Awe. <3
Nice.
Good job on yur GM application. Very Happy
It's nice and long. =]
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:19 pm

I think its more cute then sexy. GJ
Back to top Go down
Cindybear

Cindybear

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:21 pm

Aw, thankyou both very much . [:
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:23 pm

=)
Back to top Go down
Cindybear

Cindybear

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:44 pm

Folded, are you a GM by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Foldded

Foldded

PostSubject: Re: Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3   Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3 EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 9:46 pm

I guess I am as close as I can get w/o being one. I am however not a GM (yet =P). I DO have the symbol but thats just because of the wizet pants.
Back to top Go down

Cindy`s SEXAY GM APPLICATION <3
Page 1 of 1