UrbanMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMS Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete's GM Application (redo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Complete
Admin
Complete

Complete's GM Application (redo) Empty
PostSubject: Complete's GM Application (redo)   Complete's GM Application (redo) EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 5:11 am

Name:
Jody

Location/Timezone:
Cali, PST

Time spent online:
too much. should cut back lol.

Applying for:
In Game GM

UrbanMs in-game name:
Complete

Reason to join the team:
I like to have fun a lot. And I try my best to think of fun events for people to enjoy. Contrary to what I did that you could see, I secretly spam !cheaters lol. I'm also not reluctant to help anyone that has questions because most likely those asking questions are those new to the server and if I were a new player, I would want my question answered by a GM. It feels a lot more personal and lets them know that they aren't in this server by themselves. I try my hardest to treat everyone equally because I dont see the point in favoring someone over the other. All in all, 1) players need to be treated equally, and 2) motives for playing the server need to be sustained through spontaneity.

Experience:
was a GM b4 wipe. was notified that select GM's did not like my behavior and was told I should be reconsidered for demotion. However, in my defense, I believe I did not do anything wrong. The only thing I would regret would be scrolling for someone and that was only because other GM's had scrolled prior to me. There were not many rules said about what could be done and what couldnt be done. But what was said and implied, I had followed. After a week of being GM, I'm very familiar with the commands and ready to become a GM again.

Contact information:
Email : UrbanMs2009@yahoo.com (was made specially for this forum cuz i dont want spam xD)
Aim: YupItsJody

Personal Information/Hobbies:
I like to play the same song for an unhealthy period of time.
Green and orange are my favorite colors
I do a lot of community service not because I need it for school, I just enjoy it.
I like to play around with Photoshop, although I have yet to find out what about it entertains me.

Last words:
I just felt obligated to redo an application since the first one was merely copy and paste. Nonetheless, what I've said in the last applicaiton did clearly represent what I thought about the server.
Back to top Go down
http://urbanms.omgforum.net

Complete's GM Application (redo)
Page 1 of 1